Wooden Baby Gifts

Untitled

More baby gifts to share! Here are some nursery wall hangings I made with the help of my Silhouette Cameo. I can't stop thinking how did I survive without that machine before? Seriously.

Untitled

I bought the 10 x 10 inch wooden wall hangings from A.C. Moore. They were just the rustic barn board look I was going for. I made my stencil designs in the Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition) software, cut them out on removable vinyl, stuck them to the wood plaques, and painted them with white acrylic paint.

Untitled

Because the wood was a little rough the lines aren't super crisp. But it just makes it look that much more rustic right? Yes, yes it does. (I hope.)

For fonts, "COLE" was done in Georgia, and "Oh, the places you'll go!" was done in Milkshake. (Pretty font huh?)

Untitled

I also made a Christmas ornament. I got the wood slice from Hobby Lobby, drilled a hole in the top, made a stencil in Silhouette, painted with acrylic paint, and sealed it with artist's varnish. (Font is also Milkshake.)

Next time I'll show you some baby onesies I made with the help of my Silhouette. Boy do I love that machine!

Comments

  1. I have never heard about this machine. Sounds great! Oh the fun and pretty things you can make now !! These looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts