Cat the Cat and Mouse the Mouse

Untitled

Hooray! I can start sharing some of my Christmas crochet makes! I made these two cuties to go with Mo Willems' book Cat the Cat Who Is That? I made Mouse the Mouse and Cat the Cat from the cat and mouse patterns in Mongoreto's etsy shop. (I've made quite a few of her patterns!)

The cat pattern is great, with a sweater that is easily customized (stripes, solid, stripes and solid...). I loved that the only pieces you sew on are the arms and the tail, which makes for a quick make!

And the mouse is just too stinkin' adorable. I think there were a few mistakes in the pattern with round counts, but I followed the pictures the best I could. A few extra or missing rows in the body or legs isn't going to be a huge deal.

I just loved making these!

Comments

  1. Those are adorable!! What wonderful gifts. Can't wait to see what else you made. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts