Sunday Smiles

Untitled

Notice anything different from the last time I showed you my fireplace? It has some fancy new screens and glass doors! It was an early birthday present from my parents! They also made me a yummy birthday dinner! Lots to smile about!

Untitled

Further progress in my current blanket project is also making me smile. I'm almost halfway done with making the squares, then I need to sew in ends, block, and assemble! I'm so anxious to lay them all out and figure out where I want them! I'm making it from THIS pattern for a cushion from Little Doolaly. The pattern is very well written, and I'm just using the directions for the square, (with a bigger hook, and one less round), to make an afghan instead of a cushion. (With her discount for multiple patterns, I also couldn't resist getting THIS pattern which I'll try some day!)

Happy Sunday, and I hope you are all finding lots to smile about!

Comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Kate! Do you have your own fireplace in your Gram's house? How wonderful! It's so comforting to have a fire in the winter months!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts