Sunday Smiles

Untitled

I've been smiling today because I've been enjoying a little fire in my fireplace! While doing so I was able to listen to some podcasts (Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, Ted Radio Hour, Mysterious Universe, The Accidental Creative and Invisibilia) and work on a couple of crochet projects (a blanket and a scarf, both of which I'll share soon).

There's something so meditative about a fire. Watching the flames and listening to the crackling is so relaxing. In fact, I think I hear it calling me to do a little reading and writing in front of it before bed...

Hope you had a lovely weekend my friends!

Comments

  1. You're very fortunate to be able to sit in front of a real log fire and enjoy those wonderful flickering flames. There's nothing more cosy and heart-warming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same effect is given to me by just looking at the sea, while sitting on a beach….
    happy week Kate, xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a relaxing space! I love our fireplace too, although it's gas, so we don't get the crackling, but it sure is pretty all the same. Can't wait to see what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts