Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

Today I'm sharing some shots I took Sunday on my walk on the lake. I thought my photos were going to reflect the openness and expansiveness that is felt walking around out there where I usually paddle, but instead I was drawn to the lines, textures and shadows on the ice and snow. Close up through my lens I could almost imagine alien landscapes...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Have a wonderful Tuesday my friends!!

Comments

  1. Very striking! You captured the textures beautifully :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! We don't really see a lot of snow around these parts...just rain! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'alien landscapes'! Lots of nice textures going on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts