Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

Untitled

"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?" -J.B. Priestley

Happy Tuesday my friends! I was pretty surprised to see some snow when I opened my curtains yesterday morning. I won't lie, my reaction was a mix of "ugh, I'm not ready" and "oh, pretty!" I'd also be lying if I said that I didn't take those pictures outside in my pajamas.

I hope you all have a beautiful day!

Comments

  1. pyjamas pictures! That's a good one... I hope you had something on your feet at least! The first snow is always so special, isn't it? Your captures are so pretty and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my twin told me the other day via Skype that some cold was coming to town…. but SNOW ???? ;oD
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts