Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

This past weekend I helped out at a golf tournament that raised money for our lake association.  Whoa, just noticed that's almost exactly what I wrote a year ago when I posted pictures from last year's tournament! The only difference was that this year I got to ride around in a golf cart all day!

Untitled

Untitled

I think wherever I am, I can always find lines and colors that make me happy!

I also learned that I can't ride around in a golf cart with a straight face. I just couldn't stop laughing while bouncing around all over the place. Am I the only one that finds little golf carts zipping around pretty hilarious?

Comments

  1. What fun to bounce and jostle around in a golf cart! I've never been on one - I think I would find it fun too! Such lovely greenery around to photograph too. Golf courses are always so well looked after! I like those pink flowers in the last shot and the flower bed set below a diagonal slope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful course! I did that once too...drove the golf cart with beer and soft drinks on the back to sell to the players of the private tournament. It was really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts